WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
S&H Technologies (“S&H”) warrants all products trading under the Anker brand (“Product”) against defects in MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, on the following terms and conditions:-
- The warranty is only valid upon presentation of the warranty card and/or the original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, store’s name, and model and serial number of the product. S&H reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from a store. The warranty is only valid for products sold by S&H or one of its authorized dealers.
- S&H’s obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or, at its discretion, replacement of the product itself with a new or refurbished product.
- If an item has been discontinued and the customer is within the 1-year warranty period, S&H will replace defective parts or products with parts or products of equal or lesser value, based on availability at the time of the claim.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover the following:
- Period checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to, the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with S&H’s or the manufacturer's instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved for use with its products.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations, corrosion, discoloration, deformation or any cause beyond the control of S&H.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions outlined in the product user manual.
- The batteries are charged by charging sources other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
- The warranty covers only the product itself. The warranty does not cover any accessories, cables or any other item provided with the product. There is also no 100% guarantee that the product will be compatible with ALL devices. Warranty is not claimable if the product is working but does not suit one particular device.
- This warranty is not transferable. The warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and S&H shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions.
- S&H shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss (including loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from or related to the warranty (including S&H’s services under it).
- S&H reserves the right to amend this Warranty for warranty service or related repair service without prior notice.
- S&H’s decision on any matter relating to defects, workmanship or materials in relation to the product, or on any other matter arising from and/or in connection to this Warranty where S&H is required to make a decision in its discretion, shall be final and conclusive, and you hereby agree to abide by S&H’s decision.